Meet up after a long time

Post dedicated to my best friends in college...
We all decided to meet on a saturday evening...Hari & Suri had come from Bangalore, Rohini from hyderabad. I know we have become refined corporates now, yet we still remain the same. Hari - A girl who always laughs for anything and everything...
Rohini - Still watching cartoon network...
Meena - Same reclusive girl and opens up only if she has mood
Suri - Same solo suri...
Vijay - i have no comments to offer.....
This meeting sans vijay lacked spice, yet we accomplished it, inspite of our busy schedule. Hmmm, we decided to have a night out at rohini's house...When i was climbing the stairs of her apartment, every step reminded me of those wonderful moments i had wit them. Rohini's house was more like a second home to me and her mom never hesitated to serve us wit food anytime. Every part of life is wonderful, be it school days, college days etc....but my college days seemed more wonderful to me than anything else....tats purely because of my friends. Infact, rohini's mom's affection prevented me from visiting my parents home at coimbatore...I never missed them.
I know this post wud sound so stupid and emotional but i wanted to share... I want to show, how special are these ppl to me.....hats off guys.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never is a post or a writeup about the past memories, particularly those of your close friends, considered stupid :-) Its a way of showing how much they are valued still, and how much you are being thoughtful to always give credit to the past, since thats where we came from :-) Nice post.

Deep(a) Insights said...

thanks again sudhir...hey do you write blogs?if so paste ur link wen you comment the next time..

Deep(a) Insights said...

thanks again sudhir...hey do you write blogs?if so paste ur link wen you comment the next time..