Glory Glory Manchester United

I was quite excited for few weeks about the English Premier League results..When Manchester united lost to chelsea, i really couldnt digest. I am a Manchester united fanatic and i know how irritating this would be. They had just 2 games to decide their fate..Yesterday's matches were thrilling for sure. I knew, Manchester united would surely win the game and so would Chelsea. But, footbal is a game where predictions might become sometimes wrong. Ya predictions went wrong, when Chelsea drew with bolton. I dint watch the game though. Whenever i sit before the tv to watch a MAn U match, Man U either loses or they draw. So i rather kept away from the game and got updates from my cousin.


I started watching EPL 4 years back and i hardly knew anything about the players etc. As days went by, i had a great liking for Man U. My cousin is one way responsible for it and he is a great fan of Manchester united, following every inch of the game. He seldom keeps track of cricket matches except for World cup. Enough of my own stories.

I am happy that Red devils are champions again....hope they perform well on 21st may in moscow and bash chelsea..John Terry is injured and Rooney is back. That sounds good......

bad deeps(wit horns): Terry is injured....hehehe...

good deeps(wit hallow): wicked deeps...no dont think like this...Terry is a great player.

RED DEVILS ROCK AND RULE...................Hope i get a chance to witness the game live at the Old Trafford one day...

0 comments: