Cartoon days

Everybody would have been crazy about cartoons. My mom never gave the cable connection coz we got so very addicted to cartoons and other music channels like Mtv, Channel V etc etc..When i was school, the cartoons that impressed me most were Swat cats, Captain Planet, Tom and Jerry(ofcourse none can hate T&J), Bugs Bunny and so on...I used to be so very crazy about Swat cats that every evening i used to miss those evening chats wit my classmates after school. Swat cats will be telecasted at 4pm and in my school, the last bell rings at 3.40pm. i used to rush home in my cycle. I wud not even wash my hands and legs. My mom would bring finger bowls. Me and ma sister wouldnt move out of our seats till 5pm..Captain planet was the next fav cartoon..I admired the amount of info it gave..
T-bone and Razer in Swat kats were my heroes. Infact i had dreams abt working the swat kats squad. I never missed single episode and i still remember every character in the Cartoon..
I just loved Bugs bunny and i would imitate the bunny a lot..I used to irritate ppl like how the bunny does.
Omg, cartoons these days are pathetic. CN has lost its charm, repeating all the boring cartoons. Anyways I dont even have time to switch on the idiot box these days...

0 comments: