SWAT cats

One day i was so idle unlike other days, i was so bloody restless. Google's one of the greatest tool youtube is always there to make somberis to somberiyest...so i opened youtube and was thinkin abt the topic. All of a sudden, swat cats cartoon flashed thro my mind. I was watchin few video clippings of it. After watching few vadivelu comedies and stuff i decided to hit the sack.
It is very unusual if i dont get dreams when i sleep. Even if i nap for 10 min in the afternoon, i get dreams. I was dreaming about flying a jet. All of a sudden, i realised that i had co-pilots. One was T-bone(swat cats character) and another was Razor (another character). Oh my God, i couldnt believe. We were chasing someone, i vaguely remember it was the dark man. It was so exciting as i was targetting the enemy and checking the accuracy to launch a misile on the enemy's flight. i was sweating profusely out of excitment and there was a sudden jerk. I got up and realised that i was actually sweating profusely. I indeed got disappointed to realise that it was just a dream. I thought flying is exciting, i shud experiment in real life once and got back to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......... ;)

0 comments: