How the hell could he leave nayanthara? :P

Weird dreams arent a new stuff to me. I always get irrelevant, weird and utterly foolish dream sometimes. ya, comin to the dream i had yesterday nite, i was laughin abt it even after coming to office.


Yesterday night, my bro packed his backs to Chennai. He stays in mumbai. I called him up to find out where he was and stuff. His flight was scheduled at 10pm, but i guess it did not start on time. I was bloody hell tired due to my expedition in rain and i hit the sack early. I, suddenly woke up around 1pm, messaged my bro, asking where he was. He replied, that he just landed few minutes before and was gettin back with his friend in the car. I asked which frnd and stuff and dozzed off again. He had mentioned the guy's name in the msg and that was the last msg i read before sleeping.


I had a dream that my brother was existing in the next portion of our apartment (just opposite to ours. Actually, he resides in mylapore. :P). Me and him with couple of his friends decide to go out to some place. His friend, assume X, brings his girl friend. Oh my god, she was none other than the gorgeous actress nayanthara.


Now, dont ask me the connection. I dont know, why she came in my dream that too as a girl friend of my friend's bro.
X gives us all an intro. The girl, assume she is Y, in the form of nayan wasnt actually an actress, she was just another girl. The girl and me became friends eventually. One day, there is a big fight between the girl Y and the guy X. It so happened that the girl pleaded me so much to convince X to speak to her. I speak to my brother about it and he says he will somehow make X to speak to me first. X comes to my bro's place and i signal my bro. My bro gives clearance and i go to X and say "can i have 2 min of ur time?"....X is so furious that he says "Look, i will give u 30 seconds..Tell me wat all u can say to convince me to speak to Y. I cannot extend time at any cost"...I get so scared that i say "Ni ithu sollavae, 30 seconds eduthutta, na inimael pesa enna iruku?"(if you take 30 seconds to just say this, then what more can i talk?)....I just give a furious look at my bro and my bro hides his face.


X starts shouting at my bro. Says "Ennada, un thangachi ku enna da urumai iruku enna convince panna? (what right does ur sis have to convince me), avala velaya paathuttu poga sollu da"(ask her to mind her business). My bro somehow pacifies him. The girl Y, keeps crying to me always and asks me to convince X. I give an idea to Y askin her to visit X at his office. I say "That is the best place because X wont shout at u". Now Y goes to see X at office and the effort again goes vain. Suddenly i hear a sound of calling bell, i see that it was nothing than my alarm ringing sharply in my ears.


Today morning, I was so curious to call up my bro to narrate this dream. But, i knew he would be sleeping and dint wanna bother him. I first messaged him to find out if he was awake. I got a reply and i immediately called him and narrated the whole incident. He was laughing uncontrollably. He said "it partially reflects the attitude of my friend". He also added that "Adi paavi, en friend kandipa intha madri oru ponnu kitta ellam kochuka maatan. ( my friend really wont get angry at a beautiful girl like this). But why the hell did you not dream about a girl friend for me?, how could u dream about a girl frnd for my friend?" (irony is, I dont even know him. I dont even know how he looks). I replied, "Iam weird and my dreams are the most weirdest of all".
I know its weird to dream of a girl friend for my bro's friend instead of dreaming for my bro. But, hell who knows wat ur dream is composed of?As far as am concerned, its totally out of my control. Wish my bro's frnd really gets a good luking girl like nayan :P. I will adopt occlumency from then on.. :P

0 comments: