Extraordinary Dance Performance - Part II

This is the most hillarious moment in my life. When i was doing schooling in coimbatore, my school used to organize cultural events every year with wide variety of events. The most popular event was the group dance.

My sister actually wanted to perform a group dance and she did not get a partner.I was hardly 8 yrs and she was 10. She wanted me to join her. But I plainly rejected because when she likes to travel south, i take the north pole. However, i couldnt reject her plea later because i could'nt withstand her kickings and gummings. So i finally gave up.

She wanted a good song for dancing. We selected that something something song from anjali(very famous that time). She just thought too much about herself. Whenever she does a mistake, its forgivable and whenever I did a mistake she used to punch me right on my face. Apart from all these constraints I never rejected her request.

The D day came, me and ma sister clad in colorful attire, took up the dance stage handing over the cassette to the assistant. Biggest blunder on earth. My sister brought the wrong cassette. I would have pacified myself if it had been a different movie cassette. But she gave one devotional song cassette sung on aiyappa by Yesudas. . I got down the stage. But my sister gave me one tight slap and asked me to dance for the current track. Ya we danced for the aiyappa song with something something step. buahahahaha!!!!!!!! lord did not punish us coz we were kids that time. awful, the teachers who were acting as judges couldnt control. Our song was switched off in less than a minute.

Next most hilarious thing was the costume. She was wearing some weird dress. Till date i dont get the picture of what she wore. I was wearnin "paavadai chattai".......enna oru kevalam(again decided by my sissie)....haaaa i would never forget that day in my life. Even now we make fun of my sister, she laughs out of heart. Good old hillarious memories. hehehee

0 comments: