mokka Paddu voda birthday comedy

Yup, for the ignorants out there..paddu is a superb cool chap and an idiotic friend of mine...He celebrated his bday on 4th of march..shares his bday wit my cousin ragav...Paddu was leavin for mumbai on his bday..so i thought i cud give him a small surprise the day before..I got two temptation chocolates...went to this apartment..I called him(wit the notion of asking him to come down for a while and give him the chocolates) and to my dismay the phone was engaged for about 10 minutes..He did not call me back too..I dint know wat to do. So i called another friend of mine who was at paddu's place. He somehow managed to bring paddu down after making me wait for the idiot almost 10 minutes outside his apartment.. Infact his flat mates were shooting weird look at me after sometime..I gave both of them temptation chocolates. I know its not fair to expect even a single piece..They did wat i anticipated. Ate chocolates like glutton and came walking wit me till i reached home. Neverthless, i was happy to hear that paddu was overwhelmed when he got those chocolates from me :P... (i guess he is not kidding)..Guess what??? making a friend happy on his/her birthday is a great thing...Etho ennala mudinjathu...

0 comments: