The 10 paise boon...

I know i have been boring people with my experience...Yet, i dont have anything much to write in my blog..blogs loaded with politics, cine news etc are more than enough that i dont have anything much to add.


Ok, when i was in college final year. I was having a postpaid connection. I know, we could hardly afford Rs.300 a month for mobile fones. Once my bill shooted upto 1k. I had to pay my bills in installments after cooking up enough stories at home. I decided to give up my postpaid connection and took up a new hutch prepaid. the monthly recharge was 200 bucks and the calls rates from 9pm to 9am was just ten paise. 100 messages free and wat more does a student need?
I took up tat plan. Then on, i got really naughty.. I used to play pranks wit my friends after 9pm. Once, it so happened tat i hardly could catch some sleep. So i started msgn the vetti ppl who were actually in my position. I got reply from a close frnd of mine. So i called him up immediately. He was kind of sleepy and was trying his level best to hold his sleep to talk to me.

Me: Hey wats up da?wat u upto?
him:I just finished preparing for my toefl tats scheduled tom (lazy tone)
Me: GREAT
him: so wat u upto?and y arent u sleeping?
Me:bored, am unable to sleep. i believe i overslept in class today.
him: neram di neram(time di time)
me:hehehe
him: so tell me something interesting.
me:ok, instead of tellin u something interesting, lemme ask u a question.
him:shoot...
me:listen its already late and i dont wanna bother u
him: if you arent planning a stuff like lord labak daas, then am totally fine wit ur questions
me: are u sure?
him: i will decide wat i should be doing after ur first question..
me: ok, i have a great doubt...Kosu kottavi viduma? (does a mosquito yawn?)
him:$%^**%&(%*()*@#$#
me: Good nite..all the best for ur toefl
I vaguely remember the time was about 2am :P
After his exams ,he came to college looking for me..Rest u guys can guess...

2 comments:

Imayavan said...

Oru manusana ippadiyaa torcher pannradhu...

Expecting more postss

Deep(a) Insights said...

ippadi ellam iruntha thaan life la nammala naalu paeru madhipaanga